ICELW 2019, the 12th annual International Conference on E-learning in the Workplace, will be held from June 12-14, 2019 at Columbia University in New York.
The complete program for ICELW 2019, the International Conference on E-Learning in the Workplace, is now online!
We have another great international lineup of speakers and sessions focused specifically on e-learning in the workplace. ICELW 2019 will feature:
- An opening keynote speech by Meredith Broussard of New York University, the noted researcher and data journalist and author of Artificial Unintelligence: How Computers Misunderstand the World.
- A keynote speech by renowned cognitive psychologist, author, and podcasterDr. Scott Barry Kaufman of Barnard College at Columbia University, whose books include Wired to Create: Unraveling the Mysteries of the Creative Mind.
- A panel discussion moderated by conference chair David Guralnick, Ph.D.
- Presentations given by experienced presenters from around the world.
- The announcement of the winners of the International E-Learning Awards - Business Division.
- And more!
The ICELW 2019 program emphasizes demonstrations of e-learning and performance support success stories, along with the application of academic research to real-world training, education, and job performance cases.
Register now in order to secure your spot at ICELW 2019!
Join us this year at the ICELW 2019 conference, June 12th-14th at Columbia University!